“Chorizo” Stuffed Poblano Peppers
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 5 U poblano peppers
- 10 oz soyrizo (mine was 14 points for entire package)
- 2.5 cups cauliflower florets, chopped finely
- 1/2 U onion, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
Roast the poblano peppers on a cookie sheet for 10-15 minutes until they begin to soften.
While the peppers are roasting, add the onions to a skillet sprayed with cooking spray. Cook for about 5 minutes until they begin to soften. Then add the cauliflower and cook for an additional 5 minutes until the cauliflower begins to soften as well.
Add the choriz0 to skillet and cook for an additional 5 minutes until warm.
Once the peppers are cool enough to handle, make a slit in each pepper and remove the seeds and ribs. Then fill each pepper with the chorizo and cauliflower mizxture, diving it evenly among the five peppers.
Place each pepper side by side in a baking dish and sprinkle with 1/2 cup of cheese.
Bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is bubbly. Enjoy!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.