Although this isn’t much of a recipe, I have been eating it so often for breakfast lately I thought I would share it. The idea is simple – plain or vanilla yogurt, some unsweetened cocoa powder, shredded coconut, and some fresh fruit. The cocoa powder satisfies any chocolate craving I have but leaves out all the excess sugar and fat you typically get with chocolate flavored puddings or even yogurts. The coconut adds great flavor and the fruit adds fiber and freshness. Easy and delicious.
Chocolate Coconut Yogurt Bowls
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt (or vanilla)
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup strawberries (or other fruit)
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.