Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 10 tbsp. sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup light vanilla yogurt
- 6 tbsp. unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cup cherries, pitted and chopped
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together all of your dry ingredients in one bowl and all of the wet ingredients in another.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until just mixed.
Fold in the cherries and chocolate chips. Pour into your cupcake tray.
Bake for 20-25 minutes until cooked through. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.