These quesadillas make lunch time dreams come true. They are packed with mushrooms, spinach, pinto beans, red onions, chipotle peppers, and plenty of cheese. Delicious and packed with veggies so it's a quesadilla you can feel good about eating. Now in terms of the quesadilla itself, you can mix things up by adjusting he amount of heat by using more or less chipotle. You can also sub in a different cheese - goat cheese would be incredible. And you can swap in black beans if you prefer those, add some corn, or squash in some avocado since they make everything better.
Chipotle Mushroom and Spinach Quesadillas
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 1/3 cup canned pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1 tbsp chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (more to taste)
- 1/3 cup part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 U low carb wrap
- Cooking spray
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.