Chinese BBQ Turkey Wraps
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cup onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup carrots, minced
- 1 U clove minced garlic
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 lb 99% lean ground turkey
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 U bunch kale
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Heat the sesame oil over medium high heat.
Add the red onion, carrot, garlic, and ginger and cook for 3 minutes.
Add the turkey and brown until cooked completely.
Stir in the hoisin and tomato sauce. Cook for 2 more minutes.
Turn off heat and squeeze in lime juice. Serve in lettuce wraps with your favorite toppings.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.