One of my dear friends is basically obsessed with caesar anything but is starting to burn out when it comes to the traditional salad. While normally I would suggest a chicken caesar sandwiches or wraps, she is a vegetarian so that wouldn't work for her. However why not a delicious, healthy, caesar veggie burger! Chickpeas seemed like the right place to start since they take on flavor really well. Then all you really need some light caesar dressing, some Parmesan cheese, and a little kale for some greens. Delicious, healthy, and freezer friendly.
Chickpea and Kale Caesar Burgers
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 cup canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup onion, minced
- 1 cup kale, chopped
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. light caesar dressing
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 U egg white
- 1/3 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.