I love chicken tostadas and they are a go to quick meal in my house a lot that satisfies my craving for nachos. Tostada, which translates to “toasted,” is the name for the crispy corn tortilla these are built on. Usually, they are deep fried, but in this recipe you bake them and they are just as delicious. The other thing I like about this recipe is that I can eat two tostadas, which feels indulgent for only 5 points. Sometimes, I will just have one and add on low fat cheese or avocado as well. This can also be a great mid day snack for only 2.5 points if you just have one.
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 cups cooked boneless skinless chicken breast, shredded
- 8 U corn tortillas
- 2 cup Refried beans, canned, fat-free
- 2 U limes
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.