videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped basil
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 6 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 U salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup part skim shredded mozzarella
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
In a shallow bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, basil, oregano, garlic powder, 3 tbsp of Parmesan, salt and pepper. Mix together well.
In another shallow bowl, pour in the egg beaters.
Take out your chicken breast and cut into even portions. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Then dip the chicken into the egg beaters and let the excess egg drip off. Then roll gently to coat in the bread crumbs. Place onto a baking sheet coated with non stick cooking spray.
Bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes until chicken is cooked through. The top with sauce, mozzarella cheese, and remaining Parmesan cheese and return to oven until the cheese is melted.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.