This is one of my favorite dinner salads. I love the combination of cherry tomatoes, kale, goat cheese, and couscous and depending on the season it can be served warm or cold. For those who don't like goat cheese, try feta or fresh mozzarella instead or leave it out completely and add some nuts instead.
Cherry Tomato, Kale, & Goat Cheese Couscous
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 U shallot, sliced thin
- 4 cups kale
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
- 1.5 cups couscous
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 U scallions, sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped basil
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.