I am pretty much down for any type of cheesy pasta recipe and especially love this one made with zucchini noodles to reduce calories and carbs and leave extra room for cheese! Paired with tomatoes, flavorful chicken sausage, and mozzarella cheese, these zucchini noodles are packed with flavor and will satisfy any pasta craving. I usually opt for pesto chicken sausages in this recipe but any will work and a spicy sausage would be delicious.
Cheesy Tomato and Sausage Zucchini Noodles
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 U zucchinis, spiralized, chopped, or peeled into noodles
- 4 U chicken sausages
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp. flour (or 1 tbsp. arrowroot for lower carb)
- 14.5 oz. canned diced tomatoes
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 cup part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.