- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 12 U part skim mozzarella string cheese sticks
- 1 U large egg
- 2 tbsp. all purpose flour
- 5 tbsp. seasoned bread crumbs
- 5 tbsp. Panko bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley flakes
- Cooking spray
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with olive oil. Place the cheese bites on the baking sheet ad spray the tops with olive oil. Bake for 3 minutes and flip over. Bake for 2 more minutes or until melted inside. Watch carefully to make sure cheese doesn’t begin to melt out of the breading.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.