Charred Corn, Scallion, and Tomato Salad
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 4 U ears corn, cut off the cob
- 1 cup scallions, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 U jalapeno, minced
- 1/4 cup basil or cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon or lime juice
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.