Butternut squash, kale, and feta has to be one of the best combinations out there. Between the sweetness of the squash, earthiness of the kale, and creamy saltiness of the feta - something magical happens when you add all these delicious things to a skillet. Plus dinner is ready in about 15 minutes when paired with a nice whole grain like quinoa, wild rice, farro, or millet. The leftovers are also perfect for wraps, quesadillas, salads, and even added to a canned black bean soup.
Butternut Squash and Kale Skillet with Feta
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 U sweet onion, diced
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1 U red pepper, chopped
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cups butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 4 cups kale
- 1 cup reduced fat feta cheese
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.