Buffalo Wing Hummus
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 1/2 cups canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed (reserve 1/4 cup of the liquid)
- 2 U cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp. tahini
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp barbecue sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp buffalo wing sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp white vinegar
- 3/4 tsp salt
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Add everything to a food processor and blend until it reaches the texture you want. I like mine smooth and creamy. Enjoy.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.