Who doesn't love buffalo sauce? It's one of those flavors that I am happy to incorporate into almost anything. So when I saw this recipe from The Girl Who Ate Everything, I couldn't wait to try it. It's simple, packed with buffalo flavor, and low carb. Plus it comes together in about 15 minutes making it perfect for a busy weeknight meal.
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion, diced finely
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1.67 lbs. 99% lean ground turkey
- 1 cup carrots, grated
- 1 cup celery, sliced thinly
- 10 tbsp. buffalo sauce
- 5 tbsp. blue cheese
- 1 U head iceberg lettuce
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.