Buffalo sauce makes everything taste better in my opinion. I think I could eat it on anything and be happy. Recently I have been really loving quesadillas for lunch, so this simple vegetarian buffalo chickpea quesadilla made the perfect meal. I will warn you that the filling is a little bit messy but it's well worth the mess. Served with some low fat ranch dressing or crumbled blue cheese, yum!
Buffalo Chickpea Quesadillas
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 cup canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cauliflower, diced
- 2 U carrots, diced
- 2 U celery ribs, diced
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce (like Frank's)
- 4 U low carb wraps
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
To assemble quesadillas, lay out each wrap and sprinkle 2 tablespoons of cheese on half of the wrap. Top with chickpea mixture and 2 more tablespoons cheese. Fold and heat in a nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray until cheese melts. Flip and continue cooking on other side until wrap gets crispy.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.