If you love buffalo sauce as much as I do, you have to make these Buffalo Cauliflower Sandwiches with Blue Cheese Yogurt Sauce immediately. They are so so good. The cauliflower is dredged in whole wheat flour seasoned with spices and baked until nice and crispy. Then the cauliflower is tossed in a classic combination of butter and buffalo sauce and topped with a creamy blue cheese yogurt sauce. So much vegetable goodness all packed in one amazing sandwich.
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 U cauliflowers
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 4 tsp. butter
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup blue cheese
- 4 U reduced calorie hamburger buns
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.