videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Brussels Sprout and Pear Slaw
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts
- 2 U pears, sliced into thin strips
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/8 cup cilantro (or parsley)
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive or sesame oil
- 1 tbsp honey (Stevia for low carb)
- 1 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 1/4 tbsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
Thinly slice the Brussels sprouts using a knife or mandoline.
Toss with the pears, walnuts, and cilantro (or parsley).
Whisk together the apple cider vinegar, oil, honey (Stevia), mustard, ginger, cumin, salt, and pepper.
Toss together the sprouts, pears, and dressing. Let rest for 15 minutes before serving.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.