Broccoli Parmesan Baked Oven Omelet filled with fresh broccoli, hash brown potatoes, cheese, and eggs is the perfect hearty breakfast dish. Jump to Recipe
To be fair, this could very easily be called a frittata, quiche, or egg bake depending on how technical you want to get but I just kind of love calling it an oven omelet. It starts with a delicious combination of broccoli, Parmesan, hash brown potatoes, parsley, and eggs and everything is baked until golden brown in the oven. It's a healthy and hearty breakfast and it can be made ahead of time for quick breakfasts or lunches during the week.
Broccoli Parmesan Baked Oven Omelet
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 6 U eggs
- 4 U egg whites
- 2 cups skim milk
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups frozen broccoli, chopped (defrosted)
- 2 cups hash brown potatoes (defrosted if frozen)
- 1/4 cup parsley, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.