Broccoli and Apple Salad with Maple Mustard Dressing
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 3 cups butter lettuce (includes boston and bibb types)
- 1 U apple, sliced thin
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries
- 3 tbsp crumbled goat cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp whole grain mustard
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the broccoli and sugar snap peas and blanch for 2 minutes. Immediately drain and run under cold water to cool.
Whisk together the olive oil, maple syrup, mustard, vinegar, salt, and pepper to make the dressing.
Toss everything together and serve.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.