Pizza for breakfast makes everything better. This egg mug is one of my favorite ones to make and is packed with mushrooms, crushed tomatoes, pepperoni, and cheese. You can use any veggie you like, just adjust the cooking time so that the veggies are cooked to your liking before you add the eggs.
Breakfast Pizza Egg Mug
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1/4 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 2 tbsp. canned crushed tomatoes
- 1/8 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 U eggs
- 1 U egg white
- 2 tbsp. turkey pepperoni, chopped (or vegetarian pepperoni)
- 2 tbsp. part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
Spray a mug with cooking spray. Add the mushrooms and tomatoes. Cook for 1 minute or until mushrooms are tender.
Stir in the Italian seasoning, eggs, pepperoni, and cheese. Microwave for 45 seconds. Stir and microwave for 30-60 seconds until eggs are fully cooked.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.