videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Blackened Zucchini Wrapped Fish
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Using a peeler or mandoline, slice the zucchini into thin pieces lengthwise.
- Season the fish with 1/2 tbsp. blackening seasoning.
- Carefully wrap each piece of fish in the zucchini. Slightly overlapping the zucchinni will make this easier and help it stay in place.
- Sprinkle the wrapped fish with the remaining blackening spice.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan large enough to hold all of the fish. Add the fish placing the side with the ends of the zucchini slices down first.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes per side or until fish is flaky and cooked through.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.