- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup eggplant, peeled and cubed
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 U egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Divide into four patties and cook in a skillet for 4-5 minutes until browned. You can also bake them in a 425 degree oven for 15 minutes, flipping once. Serve on a toasted roll with veggies and roasted red pepper goat cheese spread. Add 25 calories and 1 PointsPlus® per tablespoon of spread.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.