A simple and refreshing Corn, Black Bean, Mango, and Avocado Salad that's perfect for a spring or summer side dish.
This salad has been my go to summer side dish for picnics, barbecues, and as a quick dinner with some grilled chicken, steak, or shrimp. I love the combination of the black beans, corn, sweet mango, creamy avocado, and bright tomatoes all combined with some red onion, cilantro, and plenty of lime juice. Personally I don't think this kind of salad needs a fancy dressing or really any oil at all since there is already so much flavor and moisture from the ingredients. However if you wanted, you could drizzle some olive or coconut in as well. You could also add a touch of chili powder to add some spice or a fresh diced jalapeno.
Black Bean, Corn, Mango, and Avocado Salad
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 cup corn (fresh, frozen, or canned)
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup tomato, chopped
- 1 U mango, chopped
- 1 U avocado, chopped
- 1/2 U red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 U lime (juice and zest, or more to taste)
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.