Black Bean, Corn, and Avocado Salad
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 U red pepper, finely diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1/8 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 14 oz. canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 U ears fresh corn, grilled and cut off the cob
- 1 U avocado, chopped
- 1 U jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 U garlic clove
- 1 U lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
In the bottom of a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, cilantro, cumin, coriander, garlic, jalapeno,lime juice, salt, and pepper.
Add all of the veggies and toss to coat. This keeps well in an airtight container for 3-4 days.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.