These Black Bean and Corn Taco Lettuce Wraps with Mango Salsa might just be my new favorite when it comes to meatless tacos. They are packed with flavor from a simple homemade taco seasoning with chili powder, paprika, oregano, garlic powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. Then everything is topped with a fresh and bright mango salsa. Seriously yummy and it couldn't be easier. The whole meal takes about 15-20 minutes depending on how fast you can chop.
Black Bean and Corn Taco Lettuce Wraps with Mango Salsa
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 U mango, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 U jalapeno (or more)
- 1 U lime, juice (or more)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 U red onion
- 1 U green pepper
- 1.5 cups corn (fresh, canned, or frozen)
- 15 oz. canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1.5 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 U head Bibb lettuce
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.