- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 1/2 lb extra lean beef brisket
- 2 U onions, chopped
- cooking spray
- 4 U cloves garlic, minced
- 2 U carrots, chopped
- 2 U green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 U jalapeno, seed and diced
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp red pepper flakes
- 16 oz canned tomato sauce
- 1 1/4 cups beef broth
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 19 oz canned kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.