This Barbecue Tofu and Veggie Bowl has brought me back to tofu. For awhile I had kind of burnt myself out when it came to tofu until I recently started to cook it until it is nice and crispy and toss if with my favorite barbecue sauce. Then paired with some crispy veggies, sweet pineapple, and nutty quinoa - so so good. And the leftovers, if you are lucky enough to have any, make for some amazing lettuce wraps.
Barbecue Tofu and Veggie Bowls
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 tsp coconut oil, divided (or vegetable oil)
- 15 oz. extra firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1 U zucchini, sliced into half moons
- 1 cup pineapple, chopped
- 1 U red pepper, sliced
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.