Barbecue Chicken Pizza
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 U Fabulous Flats Naan or other prepared Naan bread
- 3/4 cup cooked boneless chicken breast, shredded
- 1/2 cup light barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Prepare your Naan by spreading it almost all of the barbecue sauce. Then add the chicken, red onions, and cheese.
Place it in the oven for 8-12 minutes or until the cheese is nice and bubbly.
Sprinkle with cilantro and drizzle the remaining BBQ sauce on top.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.