Barbecue Beef Sliders
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 lb lean eye of round beef roast, all fat trimmed
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/8 cup chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 4 U light hamburger rolls, halved (or light slider rolls if you can find them)
- 2 cup cole slaw mix
- 1 cup pickles
To make the beef: Stir the barbecue sauce and chipotle together to create the sauce. Sprinkle the beef with salt and pepper and add to the crockpot. Pour the sauce over the beef. Cook for 6 hours. Shred with a fork and cook an additional 10-20 minutes to let the sauce thicken up. Enjoy!
Assemble sliders by layering each roll with 1 pickle slice, around 1/4 cup beef, 1/4 cup cabbage, and a little extra sauce.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.