There is something about the combination of white beans, spinach, mushrooms, garlic, and tomatoes that I absolutely love. It's warm, comforting, and makes the perfect cold weather meal in my opinion. My favorite way to serve it is on a bed of creamy polenta or quinoa. I also like to double or triple the recipe since it freezes well and can be quickly popped in the microwave for a future meal.
Balsamic White Beans with Spinach and Mushrooms
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 U cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz. spinach
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup diced canned Italian tomatoes
- 20 oz. canned white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.