These Balsamic Portabella Mushroom Steaks are my go-to meatless substitute for steaks with their meaty texture and earthy flavor. They can be cooked on the grill or in the oven depending on the time of year and are delicious over a bed of creamy polenta. To make things extra special, crumble some creamy goat cheese cheese on top when serving it to add richness. Delicious and it couldn't be any easier.
Balsamic Portabella Mushroom Steaks
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 8 U portabella mushroom caps
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.