Baked Sweet and Spicy Wings
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 2 1/2 tbsp buffalo hot sauce
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. hot pepper jelly, melted
Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
Toss the wings with the flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika.
Place the wings on a baking sheet covered with foil and sprayed with cooking spray. Cook for 50 minutes, flipping halfway through.
When wings finish cooking, melt the butter and hot pepper jelly in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Stir in the buffalo sauce. Toss wings to coat and serve extra sauce on the side.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.