Asian Quinoa and Vegetables
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 3/4 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup snap peas, sliced
- 1 cup carrots, shredded or sliced
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 2 U green onions, sliced
- 1 U red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 U cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp. raw ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp. agave syrup
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
Cook quinoa according to package directions.
Whisk together the vinegar, sesame oil, salt, ginger, sugar, and lime juice.
Once the quinoa is cooked, mix in all of the remaining ingredients and toss with dressing.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.