Apricot Glazed Vegetables and Chickpeas
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 U red onion, chopped
- 1 U butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, chopped
- 1.5 tbsp. olive oil
- 14 oz. canned chickpeas, drained
- 1/2 cup no sugar added apricot preserves
- 1 tbsp. Dijon or whole grain mustard
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup almonds
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
Toss the onion, squash, and Brussels sprouts in olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, stir together the apricot preserves, mustard, apple cider vinegar, and garlic.
Remove vegetables from oven and add chickpeas. Then toss everything with apricot sauce.
Return to oven for 5 more minutes.
Top with almonds.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.