One dish recipes are some of my favorites and I have always loved the simple combination of sausages and veggies. The sausages impart great flavor into the roasted veggies and it makes a full meal without having to dirty up any other dishes. For this version I used Andouille chicken sausages which are packed with rich flavor from chile powder, paprika, cumin, black pepper, and garlic. Then I paired it with red onions, kale, rainbow carrots, and celery root. (You could use any combination of vegetables you like). Baked in the oven for about 35 minutes and dinner is ready.
Andouille Sausage, Kale, and Root Vegetable Bake
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 U Andouille chicken sausages, chopped or whole
- 1 lb. celery root, peeled and chopped
- 1 lb. carrots, chopped (I used rainbow)
- 2 U bunches kale, chopped
- 1 U red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Add the vegetables to a baking dish and nestle the sausages on top. Add the broth to the baking dish.
Bake for 30-35 minutes until vegetables are tender.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.