Find twenty delicious Whole30 soup recipes! These soups are packed with nutritious ingredients and perfect for lunch, dinner, and meal prep.
Twenty delicious and healthy Whole30 Soup Recipes to get you through cold nights.
With the new year on the horizon, lots of folks are already talking about embarking on a Whole30. And after completing one myself last year, I can attest that soup can be your best friend. Not only is it comforting and perfect for winter weather, it is the perfect thing to make in large batches and keep around for when you just don't feel like cooking.
You will quickly learn on a Whole30, that you likely will do more cooking and meal prep than you ever have before. Since everything you are eating is unprocessed, there aren't a lot of ready-to-go foods out there. Therefore having a fridge and/or freezer full of Whole30 soups makes life much easier. I even found myself pulling them out sometimes for breakfast and throwing a poached or fried egg on top.
Not doing a Whole30? These soup and stew recipes are still great to have around. They are all packed with healthy, unprocessed ingredients and delicious. Plus they are all Paleo friendly.
- Coconut Cauliflower and Cumin Soup, 105 calories
- Red Curry Butternut Squash and Apple Soup, 187 calories
- Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Soup, 60 calories
- Turkey Sausage, Kale, and Butternut Squash Soup, 270 calories
- Slow Cooker Rustic Red Pepper and Tomato Soup, 75 calories
- Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili, 258 calories
- 30 Minute Beef Chili, 275 calories
- Slow Cooker Thai Butternut Squash Soup with Sausage and Spinach, 253 calories
- Garden Vegetable and Chicken Sausage Soup, 297 calories
- Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita Soup, 265 calories
- Sausage, Pepper, and Spinach Soup, 291 caloriess
- Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken Artichoke Soup, 285 calories
- Slow Cooker Jalapeno Popper Chicken Chili, 285 calories
- Slow Cooker Chicken Chipotle "Fideo" Zucchini Soup, 286 calories
- Winter Vegetable Stew, 117 calories
- Pumpkin Coconut Bisque, 2202 calories
- Chicken Zoodle Soup, 227 calories,
- Carrot Soup with Cardamom, Ginger, and Coconut, 121 calories
- Punjabi Style Chicken Soup with Cabbage, 384 calories
- Beef and Vegetable Soup, 332 calories