Finding healthy dinners under 400 calories doesn't have to be hard work! These quick and easy dinners are clock in with under 400 calories and all taste amazing!
We all the know the feeling when it's dinner time, everyone is staring at the clock, and you need something quick and easy to make a healthy and delicious dinner as soon as possible. Instead of opting for take-out or prepackaged processed meals, consider trying one of these recipes. All are ready in under 30 minutes and all are meals you can feel good about feeding to your family.
What are your favorite quick and easy recipes?
- Ancho Chili Beef Tacos, 171 calories, 3 Freestyle SmartPoints® - These quick and easy beef tacos are made with a homemade spicy taco seasoning and lean ground beef. Make them as tacos and then serve any leftover beef in quesadillas, burritos, or taco salads.
- Cajun Shrimp Kabobs, 179 calories, 1 Freestyle SmartPoints® - Not only is shrimp extremely quick and easy to cook, its zero points! This recipe comes together in ten minutes and couldn't be tastier.
- Black Olive and Feta Turkey Burgers, 180 calories, 1 Freestyle SmartPoints® - If you love Greek flavors, these burgers made with 99% lean ground turkey are for you. The olives and feta add so much flavor - one of our favorites.
- Jalapeno Popper Chicken, 226 calories, 3 Freestyle SmartPoints® - Honestly what is there not to love about chicken breast covered in a creamy, spicy jalapeno popper sauce made with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and diced jalapenos.
- Chicken Yakitori Skewers, 231 calories, 4 Freestyle SmartPoints® - If you haven't tried this Japanese chicken dish, you are missing out. They are sweet, savory, and a hit for the whole family.
- Asian Ground Turkey Stir-fry, 234 calories, 2 Freestyle SmartPoints® - This is one of those recipes you will make over and over again. It's super easy to prepare, ready in under 15 minutes, and is bursting with flavor.
- Sesame Chicken with Broccoli, 244 calories, 3 Freestyle SmartPoints® - Love the classic Chinese sesame chicken? Then this lightened up version is for you. Also kids go crazy for this dish.
- Baked or Grilled Seafood Stuffed Haddock, 245 calories, 6 Freestyle SmartPoints® - This classic New England stuffed haddock dish is made with a seafood, Ritz cracker, lemon, and butter stuffing that melts in your mouth.
- Moo Shu Beef Stir-fry, 256 calories, 5 Freestyle SmartPoints® - Moo Shu beef is a quick stir-fry dish made with a sauce using hoisin, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and a touch of spice. It comes out tender and full of flavar.
- Quick and Easy Hoisin Salmon, 265 calories, 1 Freestyle SmartPoints® - This salmon dish comes together in under 15 minutes and is perfect with a healthy fried rice, edamame, or steamed veggies.
- Ancho Fish Tacos with Red Cabbage Slaw, 274 calories, 5 Freestyle SmartPoints® - We have a thing for tacos in our house and these easy fish tacos are a family favorite! Topped with a red cabbage slaw, they have just enough spice and are as good as any taco shop.
- Barbecue Ranch Chicken, Corn, and Peach Salad, 275 calories, 4 Freestyle SmartPoints® - This restaurant style salad is packed with chicken, corn, and fresh peaches all covered in a quick and easy barbecue ranch dressing. So good and half the calories as a typical restaurant version.
- Parmesan Pork Chop, 278 calories, 7 Freestyle SmartPoints® - This tender pork chop is dredged in a coating of breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese and then cooked in the oven until its nice and crispy. Delish.
- Pork Chops with Homemade Applesauce, 295 calories, 6 Freestyle SmartPoints® - It's hard to say no to this classic comfort food. This version uses a lean pork chop and homemade applesauce made right in the skillet.
- Creamy Tomato, Mushroom, and Spinach Pasta, 298 calories, 9 Freestyle SmartPoints® - Pasta doesn't have to be off limits when you are trying to eat healthily. This lightened up creamy pasta dish uses light cream cheese and tomatoes to create the most delicious sauce.
- Thai Basil Ground Beef Bowl, 300 calories, 6 Freestyle SmartPoints® - If I had to pick a favorite dish on Slender Kitchen, this might be it. Lean ground beef cooked in a spicy Thai basil sauce served over cauliflower rice.
- Foil Baked Salmon with Asparagus, 314 calories, 3 Freestyle SmartPoints® - Baking salmon in foil almost guarantees a moist and flaky salmon every time. This version is cooked on a bed of asparagus with plenty of lemon.
- Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Noodles with Sausage, 317 calories, 8 Freestyle SmartPoints® - We love zoodles in our house and this recipe is packed with flavorful from the lean ground turkey sausage paired with lots of garlic and Parmesan cheese.
- Grilled Cheeseburger Wrap, 321 calories, 8 Freestyle SmartPoints® - Who doesn't love a good cheeseburger? This spin on a classic cheeseburger is served in a crispy tortilla wrap and basically a hybrid between a burger and a quesadilla.
- Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta, 374 calories, 8 Freestyle SmartPoints® - This classic restaurant dish usually has close to 1000 calories! However this light version has less than 400 calories and still has all the flavor you are looking for.
Meal Plan Members! Consider saving these recipes in your Favorite or Recipe Queues for times when you want to add a quick and healthy meal to your plan. Then you can quickly add them to your meal plan when needed.