This is one of my favorite posts to write all year. Not only does it give me a chance to look back at all the yummy recipes from the past year, it's gives me time to reflect and get reinspired for the new year. Most of all, it makes me feel incredible grateful for each and every one of you. I am truly lucky.
So I would like to take a moment to thank you. Thank you for joining me in the kitchen, following along on the blog and social media, and sharing in this journey with me. Thank you for each and every comment, question, and idea. Thanks for sharing recipe pictures, sending the site to friends, and taking the time to email me about how things turn out in your kitchen. I love hearing from you and feel truly grateful every time you try a recipe, share your favorites with friends, and join in this growing community. So thank you! I can't begin to express how grateful I am.
And without further ado, here are the most popular recipes of 2015!
1. Asian Ground Turkey Stir-fry, 234 calories, 5 SmartPoints
2. Slow Cooker Coconut Basil Chicken, 226 calories, 5 SmartPoints
3. Low Carb Spaghetti Squash with Meatballs and Fresh Mozzarella, 416 calories, 7 SmartPoints
4. Creamy Cajun Chicken Shells, 375 calories, 9 SmartPoints
5. Slow Cooker Tomato Balsamic Chicken, 227 calories, 3 SmartPoints
6. Jalapeno Popper Chicken, 226 calories, 5 SmartPoints
7. Slow Cooker Chorizo Spiced Pulled Pork, 190 calories, 3 SmartPoints
8. Grilled Cheeseburger Wrap, 321 calories, 8 SmartPoints
9. Italian Salmon with Tomato Basil Salad, 288 calories, 6 SmartPoints
10. Banana Quinoa Chia Muffins, 195 calories, 5 SmartPoints
11. Greek Yogurt Parmesan Chicken, 216 calories, 4 SmartPoints
12. Balsamic Chicken with Mushrooms and Thyme, 215 calories, 4 SmartPoints
13. Cinnamon Pear Oatmeal, 272 calories, 5 SmartPoints
14. Thai Basil Ground Beef Bowl, 300 calories, 6 SmartPoints
15. Zucchini and Ground Turkey Pizza Boats, 228 calories, 5 SmartPoints
The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.