It should come as no surpirse that one of my favorite things to talk about is food. So naturally over the holidays I found myself swapping dinner ideas, sharing favorite recipes, and gushing over food with friends and family. During many of those conversations, I found myself answering the same question, what recipes on the blog to you make the most? With over 1200 recipes on Slender Kitchen, this was a difficult question for me to answer, especially since being a food blogger means I am constantly trying new recipes. However when I really think about it, there are defintiely some recipes that I come back to again and again. Here are the ten recipes I cook at home most often!
1. Sesame Chicken with Broccoli, 244 calories, 5 SmartPoints™
2. Thai Basil Ground Beef Bowl, 300 calories, 6 SmartPoints™
3. Slow Cooker Carnitas, 173 calories, 3 SmartPoints™
4. Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken & Artichoke Soup, 326 calories, 5 SmartPoints™
5. Zucchini and Ground Turkey Pizza Boats, 228 calories, 5 SmartPoints
6. Baked Apple Yogurt, 323 calories, 6 SmartPoints™
7. One Pan Sweet Potato, Chicken Sausage, and Green Beans, 305 calories, 8 SmartPoints™
8. Zucchini Bolognese, 408 calories, 8 SmartPoints™
9. Balsamic Chicken with Muhsrooms and Thyme, 215 calories, 4 SmartPoints™
10. Creamy Ricotta Spaghetti Squash, 129 calories, 3 SmartPoints™
The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.