Today I want to share a bit more about the cookbook, what you'll find inside, and why this was the cookbook I couldn't wait to write.
On Wednesday, I shared some huge news, the release of my brand new cookbook Stress-Free Family Meal Planning! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about this.
Almost two years in the making, this delicious cookbook will be on the shelves in just a few short weeks. I am so excited to get this book into your hands and can't wait to see and hear about all the yummy and healthy meals you will be preparing.
Writing a cookbook is seriously a dream come true and in large part, this happened because of you - so thank you! I feel so lucky that this is my job and I can't wait to share 75 of my very best recipes with you in this book.
If you haven't ordered it yet, I would love your support. Preordering is one of the best ways to support Slender Kitchen and this book. It's vital to success and helps improve distribution and visibility. Plus it means you can guarantee that you will be one of the very first people to see it!
Now let's talk about what you'll find in this book!
This book is packed with 75 brand new healthy and delicious recipes. These are recipes that you will cook over and over again. They will become family favorites and staples for busy nights.
These recipes are easy to prepare, packed with good for you ingredients, and they are seriously delicious. Each and every recipe was tested multiple times to make sure that it tasted great, worked every time, and was easy to prepare. Nothing too complicated, nothing with hard to find ingredients, just delicious family-friendly recipes that taste good every time.
Here are just some of the recipes you will find in this book:
- One Pot Creamy Sausage and Pepper Pasta
- Baked Pizza Pork Chops with Cauliflower
- Skillet Turkey Enchiladas
- Mason Jar Instant Lasagna Soup
- Broiled Barbecue Flank Steak with Mango Salsa
- Sheet Pan Pesto Meatballs
- Crispy Sweet Potato Taquitos
- Ham, Cheese, and Zucchini Breakfast Quesadillas
- Crispy Coconut Chicken Fingers
- Creamy Ranch Chicken Bites
- and so many more
The book is worth it for the recipes alone. They are recipes you will learn by heart and make all the time. Its food you will feel good about eating and feeding to your loved ones.
However, as you know, I am also passionate about meal planning. For me, meal planning is the key to making healthy eating successful. So instead of just creating a cookbook with recipes, I wanted to take things a step further.
That's why this book also contains four weekly meal plans, shopping lists, meal prep tips, and game plans. It is a foolproof way to eat healthily and love the food you are preparing. It will make mealtime easier, more enjoyable, and stress-free.
Here's what else you will find in this book:
- 4 Weekly Meal Plans with breakfast, lunch, dinner, and side dish ideas. Everything you need to eat healthily.
- Complete, Organized Shopping Lists with everything you'll need including the quantities
- Weekly Game Plans that help you meal prep and get ready for the week. It will tell you exactly what to prep, how to prep it, and how to store it. It will even remind you what meat should go in the freezer to make sure it stays fresh.
- Daily Tips that help you get organized and cook efficiently. The tips even remind you to take things out of the freezer for dinner the following night.
- Kitchen Hacks for nights where you just need a little extra help including ideas for where you can substitute store-bought sauces, pre-cooked ingredients like rotisserie chicken, and side dish swaps.
But what if my family only has 2 people? Or has 6 people? or anything in between?
No two families are alike and we know that it can be almost impossible to create a meal plan that works for everyone. That's why this book was created with that in mind. First - all the recipes were created so that it is incredibly simple to add extra servings or reduce the number of servings. The math is easy. No complicated measurements and an easy system for updating the shopping list.
However, we wanted to make it even easier, so we also created a digital companion. Simply log on to the cookbook website, tell us how many servings you need for the recipes, and will will give you a printable PDF of the meal plan and shopping list made just for you! It will have the exact number of servings you need. No adjusting recipes needed. It's foolproof.
Will this include Smartpoints and nutritional info?
All the Green, Blue, and Purple Smartpoints, as well as full nutritional information will be included on the website for each and every recipe.
Whether you are just trying to make mealtime a bit easier, start a healthy eating routine, or lose weight - this book is for you.
Thank you for your continued support! I can't wait for you to try out this book and see just how easy healthy eating can be.