Before we dive into this year's most popular recipes, I just want to take a minute to thank each and everyone one of you. Seriously - y'all are amazing. I absolutely appreciate each and every email, comment, question, and piece of feedback you send my way. I wouldn't be doing this without your support and I feel eternally grateful that this is something I get to do. So again - a huge, enormous, heartfelt, sincere, from the bottom of my heart - THANKS. I love you all, seriously.
I also want to take a minute just to reflect on the past year on Slender Kitchen. We launched meal plans in 2013 (woohoo!) and after hearing from tons of people decided to add a new low carb plan as well. I also invested in a new camera (better photos!) and starting sharing more recipes on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram than ever before. It's been a great year and I can't wait for what 2014 will bring.
Now let's get to it! Here are the top recipes of 2013. Did your favorite make the list?
- Buffalo Ranch Panko Chicken Fingers, 160 calories, 4 PointsPlus®
- Healthy Peanut Noodles with Chicken, 298 calories, 7 PointsPlus®
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tinga, 206 calories, 5 PointsPlus®
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken, 177 calories, 5 PointsPlus®
- Low Carb Cauliflower Fried Rice, 75 calories, 2 PointsPlus®
- Carrot Cheddar Mac and Cheese, 226 calories, 5 PointsPlus®
- Spaghetti Squash Carbonara, 215 calories, 7 PointsPlus®
- Skinny Chicken Broccoli Alfredo, 338 calories, 8 PointsPlus®
- Pork Tenderloin and Apples, 242 calories, 5 PointsPlus®
- Banana Bread Ice Cream, 117 calories, 1 PointsPlus®
- Baked Honey Sriracha Wings, 265 calories, 6 PointsPlus®