“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.”
Once a week, I will be sharing a tip, trick, or some interesting information about meal planning. I believe meal planning is critical to any long term and effective healthy living or weight loss goals. For me it was the single thing that finally made permanent weight loss achievable. The quote stood true, when I failed to plan, I failed, and I don’t want that to happen to others.
Additionally, I believe that meal planning is a skill that takes time to master and we can all use some help! When I first started meal planning it took up countless hours pouring over recipes, calculating nutritional info and/or points, and creating elaborate calendars. It was painful. Anything I can do to ease that pain for someone else is a win-win in my book.
Finally, I hope by sharing meal planning strategies, it will help you find a system that works for you. Whether it’s using our meal plans, scratching one into your weekly planner, or creating your own meal planning system – I hope this feature inspires you to start planning at least a few meals every week. It will save you time, money, and it truly will help you reach your weight loss and healthy living goals. So with that, on to this week’s tip!
Meal Planning Made Easy: Black Friday and Cyber Monday Special
Take back some of your Sunday this week with our holiday special price. Instead of spending time meal planning and creating grocery lists every week, why not outsource meal planning to us? Let us take the pain out of finding healthy recipes and figuring out what’s for dinner. We even create a categorized grocery list for you to make grocery shopping faster. Plus you’ll save some money only buying what you need! According to a recent study, shoppers spend 40% more money when shopping without a list.
Here’s how we can help:
- Every week, you’ll get healthy meal plan packed with easy to prepare, delicious recipes. Healthy eating, vegetarian, and low carb plans available.
- You can download this plan in one click or customize the meal plan in minutes by adding/removing recipes, customizing yield, and more so it works for your family and schedule.
- Download your complete meal plan, recipes, and shopping list to make grocery shopping a breeze.
- Get back some of your Sunday!
Love the idea of meal planning but don’t want to do all the work? Since I know that many people simply don’t have the time to create their own healthy meal plans, we provide delicious and healthy meal plans at Slender Kitchen that you can customize to meet your needs.
Here are some highlights from this week’s healthy meal plans:
- Slow Cooker Tomato Balsamic Chicken
- Slow Cook Brown Rice Stuffed Peppers (vegetarian plan)
- Angel Hair Pasta with Sausage and Kale
- Creamy Ricotta Spaghetti Squash
- Lemon and Paprika Chicken Thighs
- Easy Skillet Pork and Peppers with Couscous
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Apples, and Wheat Berries (vegetarian plan)
- Turkey and Poblano Tostadas
- Buffalo Turkey Lettuce Wraps (low carb plan)
- Baked Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal
- Low Carb Apple Cinnamon Muffins (low carb plan)
- & more
Each healthy weekly meal plan comes full of delicious recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The meal plans come in regular, vegetarian, and low carb options. All feature complete nutritional information, Weight Watchers PointsPlus®, and categorized shopping lists! There are also two bonus fallback recipes weekly and the option for either a complete meal plan or a Dinner Only plan. All that for less the cost of one cup of coffee per month with the yearly plan.