Although it may feel like spring weather just arrived, there are officially 8 weeks until summer!! Lucky for us, that means there is still time to be bathing suit ready and feel great about your body all summer by starting today. So instead of waiting another day, start your path to summer confidence today and commit to a new healthy routine for the next 60 days.
Today, I am sharing tips to be get motivated during the next 8 weeks and see results. There is so much you can do in the next 8 weeks to make sure you feel great the first day of summer. Let’s get started!
- Hydration! Everyone hears it all the time, but getting 8-10 glasses of water daily really will make an impact on your weight loss goals. Start the day with a large glass of water with lemon and then keep a water bottle with you all day long.
- 120 miles by summer! Start today and run or walk at least 2 miles daily. By the first day of summer, you will rack up 120 miles.
- Meal planning and a $25 special! Start making better diet choices by planning ahead and creating or using a weekly meal plan. As they say, “fail to plan, plan to fail.” Meal planning is one of the most important steps to successfully losing weight and keeping it off. To help you get started and make delicious and healthy meal plan choices, the Slender Kitchen regular, low carb, and vegetarian meal plans are on sale for just $25/year!
- Partner up! Losing weight and getting healthy is always more fun with a friend. Find a partner and check in 1-2 times daily to hold each other accountable. Send each other pictures of meal choices, gym selfies, and progress pics to stay motivated.
- Work your core! Make a goal to do 100 crunches or a 1 minute plank everyday until summer starts. That’s 6000 crunches by summer and a full hour plank.
- Build lean legs! Consider doing 50 squats or lunges daily right when you wake up. That’s 3000 chances to tone up your legs and buns before summer.
- Appreciate yourself! Sometimes during a weight loss journey, it’s easy to get down on ourselves. Start and end each day by writing down one thing you love about yourself and one thing you are grateful for. Positive minds go a long way to getting the results we want.
It’s amazing how much you can accomplish in the next 8 week to feel great when summer starts! What are your goals for the next 8 weeks? Share them below.
To help you get ready for summer and reach your goals, Slender Kitchen Meal Plans are on sale for just $25! For about 50 cents per week, your meal plan membership includes:
- Healthy, Vegetarian, and Low Carb complete meal plans
- Healthy, Vegetarian, and Low Carb Dinner Only meal plans
- Complete, categorized shopping lists for easy grocery shopping
- Nutritional info and Weight Watchers® PointsPlus® for all recipes
- Unlimited access to all meal plans and the meal planning tools
- Printable and cell phone/tablet friendly
Here’s what some of our members are saying:
- “I love the menus! I am a WW life-timer who needs to lose about 10 lbs. My first week on the plan I was down 2! Whooo hoooo! I love not having to meal plan and my family and I are trying new foods. The fact that breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included is terrific. I love having the choice of cooking for 2 or 4 and the fact that there are fallback meals. The food is filling and not boring. My food bill has also gone down since I am much more focused at the grocery store.” ~Jennifer
- “I’ve been following the meal plans from day one. I love love love the shopping list. Makes it so easy to stay organized and I’ve been saving money because of it. I have enjoyed all the recipes and feel like they are easy to follow! I purchased for the year and I’m a happy lady! Thanks again!” ~ Nicole
- “I, too, signed up for only one month but will be purchasing a full year. My husband is a newly diagnosed diabetic and I’ve been overwhelmed with trying to plan/cook meals that he can eat. The nutrition info. is a VERY welcome addition. I have an entire day’s meals planned for me and I can adapt if I need to. I passed the Week 1 packet along to the food/nutrition/diabetes department at Memorial Hospital in Chattanooga. They were not familiar with your service and thought it looked great… just as I do!” ~ Peggy