With summer right around the corner and the weather starting to heat up, I am always on the look out for natural, zero calorie drinks I can add to the rotation. Not only are they a great way to reach your daily water intake goals, they can be darn right delicious. And I wouldn’t be truthful if I didn’t mention that they can make the perfect no calorie summer cocktail mixer. With so many different flavors, the cocktail combinations are endless. Lately I have been loving a mango sparking water with fresh mint leaves and lime juice for a mango mojito. Enjoy as is for a mocktail or add rum.
What are your favorite sparkling water? Here are my five favorites.
1. Simply Balanced Cucumber Mint Sparkling Water
2. La Crouix Coconut or Mango Sparkling Water
3. Arrowhead Black Cherry Sparkling Water
4. Whole Foods Lemon Italian Sparkling Water
5. Soda Stream – make your own at home!
The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.