One thing I have been hearing a lot lately is that it is tricky to find desserts that are low in sugar and therefore low in SmartPoints™. Since the new plan assigns a much higher SmartPoints™ values to anything high in sugar, many people (myself included!) have found that their favorite sweet treats now are too high in points with the new plan. However with some searching, there are some good lower sugar options that can satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Microwave Pumpkin Custard, 123 calories, 2 SmartPoints™
- Mini Cinnamon Apple Tartlets, 45 calories, 2 SmartPoints™
- Baked Pears with Honey and Walnuts, 110 calories, 2 SmartPoints™
- Banana Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies, 41 calories, 1 SmartPoints™
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Shooters, 78 calories, 3 SmartPoints™
- Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches, Low Fat, No Sugar Added, Vanilla, 140 calories, 4 SmartPoints™
- Halo Top Ice Cream, 70-90 calories, 2-3 SmartPoints™ per 1/2 cup
- Jell O Reduced Calorie Pudding Snacks, 260-80 calories, SmartPoints™
- Fiber One 90 calorie Brownies, 90 calories, 4 SmartPoints™
- Weight Watchers Giant Latte Ice Cream Bar, 90 calories, 4 SmartPoints™
What are your favorite points friendly desserts?