Guessing that most people already have their Thanksgiving menus in place, I thought this week it would be fun to talk about using up all that delicious leftover turkey, if there is any. I have a close friend who always makes two turkeys to ensure there are leftovers. So once you move past my personal favorite sandwich of stuffing, turkey, and cranberry sauce - here are some other delicious dishes to take advantage of Thanksgiving leftovers. What are your favorites?
1. Turkey Pot Pie, 225 calories, 5 PointsPlus® - this simple twist on a Chicken Pot pie is seriously delicious and uses store bough biscuit dough to make prep work a breeze.
2. Slow Cooker Turkey Chili, 125 calories, 4 PointsPlus® - instead of using raw turkey in this recipe, add freshly shredded turkey during the last 30 minutes of cooking.
3. Chinese BBQ Turkey Wraps, 224 calories, 5 PointsPlus® - craving greens? These simple Chinese BBQ kale wraps come together in about 10 minutes. Just replace the ground turkey with shredded turkey breast.
4. Butternut Squash, Quinoa, and Turkey Salad, 210 calories, 5 PointsPlus® - although the original recipe doesn't feature turkey, it is by far my favorite protein to mix in.
5. BBQ Turkey Pizza, 321 calories, 9 PointsPlus - pizza with turkey, BBQ sauce, red onion, cheese, and cilantro makes a delicious meal in about 15 minutes.
The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.