It is just a plain fact that I love cookies and dessert of any kind. After any meal, sometimes even breakfast, I crave something sweet. It doesn't need to be big or fancy just a little something to satisfy my sweet tooth. However, since this habit spans multiple meals, and sometimes isn't satisfied at just 1 cookie, 1 point cookies are an important part of me staying on track. Here are my favorites - share yours!
1. Banana Chocolate Oat Cookies (Bananakies): These scrumptious little cookies combine three of my favorites - bananas, chocolate, and oatmeal into delicious balls of goodness. I absolutely love oatmeal chocolate cookies and these satisfy that craving every time. Plus they are full of fiber and pretty healthy as far as cookies go.
2. Chocolate Chip Clouds: One of the weight watchers recipe sites I visit most often is Skinny Taste and this recipe for chocolate chip clouds, basically meringues, doesn't disappoint. They come out crisp and then melt in your mouth. Delish.
3. Caramel Cookies: This is a pretty old weight watcher recipe that has floated around many websites and for good reason. The recipe makes a quick and easy caramel cookie, that kind of reminds me of a sugar cookie. Great dipped in coffee or milk.
4. Cornflake Cookies: Another blog I really enjoy is My Kitchen Adventures and I love this cornflake cookie recipe. Cornflake cookies were actually really popular in the 70's and are a great crunchy blend of sweet coconut and cornflakes. If you want something crispy, slightly reminiscent of a rice krispies treat, this is for you.
5. Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies: This is a weight watchers recipe that makes delicious soft and chewy classic chocolate chip cookies. The only downside to this recipe is that the cookies definitely are mini, but they taste like real chocolate chip cookies (as opposed to diet ones) which makes it worth it to me.
The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.