Looking for a gift for someone who lives a healthy living lifestyle? Here are some of my favorite gifts for the healthy people in your life. What are your favorite healthy holiday gifts?
1. Spiralizer: Help your favorite foodie make delicious spiralized vegetables at home to make delicious salads, side dishes, and lower calorie "pasta."
2. Fitbit: One of my favorite ways to track fitness and sleep. Comes in great colors and now there are even lots of fun ways to accessorize it!
3. Portion Plate: This is the perfect gift for any who is dieting or struggles with portion size. The plate fits right on top of your plates and helps you serve the perfect portion size every time.
4. Soda Stream: Drinking enough water can be challenging for many and having a soda stream to make your own sparking at home is a great way to make drinking water more fun.
5. Ice Tea Maker: Many people find that when they switch to a healthier diet they miss the sugary or high calorie drinks they used to enjoy. Having homemade iced tea is a great replacement and one they are sure to appreciate.
6. SkinnyTaste Cookbook: One of my favorite cookbooks this year packed with delicious recipes and meal ideas.
7. Slow Cooker: This is my favorite kitchen appliance and makes healthy cooking a breeze. Everyone should own one in my opinion since it makes dinner a breeze.
8. Fruit Infuser: Here's another way to make drinking water more fun! Add fruits, herbs, and vegetables like cucumbers to give our water flavor.
9. CSA Box: A CSA box is basically a box from a local farm that is delivered weekly and chockful of fresh seasonsal fruits and vegetables. It's perfect for someone who loves trying new foods!
10. Health or Fitness Magazine: I love receiving magazine subscriptions as gifts because I get to enjoy them all year along. Consider giving your favorite healthy friend the a magazine subscription they can enjoy all year.
The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.