With Halloween around the corner and what is sure to be a deluge of candy and sweet treats, I always like to have a few delicious and healthier recipes up my sleeve. So today's Friday Five is focused on just that! Here are some spooky treats I am thinking about making this Halloween. What's on your menu?
1. DIY Banana Mummies, 72 calories, 2-3 PointsPlus®
2. Frozen Boo Nana Pops, 98 calories, 3 PointsPlus®
3. Strawberry Ghosts, 104 calories, 3 PointsPlus® (or use vanilla Greek yogurt or sugar free vanilla pudding instead and freeze for a healthier treat!)
4. Candied Apples, 237 calories, 5 PointsPlus®
5. Mummy Muffin Pizzas, 270 calories, 6-7 PointsPlus®